The Christmas Presents

domingo, 22 de novembro de 2009 - Postado por Luiza Drumond às 17:59
This story of two young people who were very much in love…

The Christmas Presents

December 24 th

It was a day before Christmas and I needed a present for my baby.
I didn’t have money, but t wanted to buy to him something really cool, that could show how much I loved him.
I had only one dollar and eighty-seven cents to buy him a present, of course it wasn’t enough, but sufficient to show mu love. I wanted something simple and significative.

I’m starting today a diary, but I didn’t introduce myself…

I’m Della, I live in New York in poor little room with my husband, Jim…

Tomorrow I going shopping, I want to go to “Madame Eloise-Hair” and show a present of Christmas for my baby.

Well, I have to go to bed now… Tomorrow I come back.

Good Night.



Esse é o começo de um diário de um dia do livro New Yorkers- Short Stories.